You have no items in your shopping cart
The AMPED Invikta brings an increased sweetspot size compared to traditional elongated paddles. The large sweetspot and elongated surface area integrated with a long handle provide full court coverage and full power - all with the control of Selkirk's Polypropylene X5 Core Technology and FiberFlex fiberglass surface working for you. It is the brainchild of National Champion Tyson McGuffin. This is the weapon of choice for conquerors of the court! The Invikta's midweight version averages 7.9 - 8.4oz, giving you extra power for hard drives from the baseline.
- Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
- Average Lightweight: 7.3oz - 7.7oz
- Average Midweight: 7.8oz - 8.4oz
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 7.375"
- Grip Length: 5.25"
- Grip Circumference: 4.25"
- Sweetspot size: 8
- Surface Area: Elongated Paddle
- Handle Length: Long handle (5.25")
- Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
- Fiberglass technology creates an excellent surface that produces spin, while enhancing control
- X5™ Core
- Durable polypropylene honeycomb technology provides increased power
- Comfort Grip™
- Cushioning material for a comfortable, confident hold